Saturday, November 15, 2014

Kick Back & Relax, you’ve found a place to dream among friends…

Hello everyone!  I’d like to welcome you to the newly dreamed up Dreamer’s Design Studio.  We’ll be changing things up a bit, I’d like to see a community grow & share here.  I have some ideas for some new blog posts, and you KNOW there's gonna be sparklies!  I'll also be including my assorted hobbies & projects, like my pallet garden fence, gardening ideas, and a few cool things to do for home decor!  Please get comfy while I get things up & running.  Thanks!  ~Jeri

 


Did you grab some tea & settle in? Great!  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.




 

 A little bit about me…


I am a happily married Mom of 4 grown kids (Yay! We ALL survived it!) & a very proud Grandma of 2.  I’ve been a custom jeweler for 30 years, both retail and wholesale. I enjoy making one-of-a-kind pieces in precious metals, beads and carving gems.  All of my pieces are created by hand in my studio using the finest materials and age-old metal & stone working techniques. 
Boulder Opal Lion with 14K Gold, Sterling Silver, Amethyst & Garnet pendant


My interests are very broad including organic gardening & sustainable agriculture, philosophy, quantum physics and herbal medicine, which creates a unique point of view for my art. I live in beautiful Silverhill, Alabama USA (not far from the Gulf of Mexico) with my family and assorted pets. 
Currently I'm also working with my Husband Scott at Attractions Distributing Inc., distributing brochures along the Gulf Coast as web-master, book-keeper, chief cook and dog trainer.  When I have time I love to work in my gardens and build whatever creations may come to mind this week!  =)


Bragging Rights...

I've written two books - "Herbal Empowerment - A Thyme for Tranquility" and "Patterns in the Spirit of Design : The Beaded Dreams of Double Woman"  both are available through Google Play, Google Books, Amazon Kindle or from my website
  
Come on in, look around & enjoy yourself.

Kick your shoes off & stay a while.

Bringing dreams to life - jewelry, DIY for home, garden & whatever you can dream up!
(You can check out some of my work too!) at DreamersDesignStudio.com, or my Etsy shop.  If you're interested in marketing on the Gulf Coast visit our travel marketing/brochure distribution company AttractionsDistributing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment